1. Open Public Hearing for Ordinance 2020-4 (Sewer Moratorium) AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOARD OF ALDERMEN OF THE TOWN OF ST. FRANCISVILLE; FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OR DEVELOPMENT OF ANY LOTS WHICH ARE PART OF A MAJOR SUBDIVISION AND/OR RESUBDIVISION OF LAND.
a. Public Comments for Ordinance 2020-4
b. Close Public Comment for Ordinance 2020-4
2. Close Public Hearing & Enter Public Meeting
1. David Bailey of Bailey Cable / Equipment Relocation
2. PEC Report – Bianca Hillhouse
3. Adopt Ordinance 2020-4 (Sewer Moratorium) - AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOARD OF ALDERMEN OF THE TOWN OF ST. FRANCISVILLE; FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OR DEVELOPMENT OF ANY LOTS WHICH ARE PART OF A MAJOR SUBDIVISION AND/OR RESUBDIVISION OF LAND.
4. RESOLUTION 2020-10 - A Resolution ordering and calling a special election to be held in the Town of St. Francisville, State of Louisiana on Saturday, December 5, 2020, for the purpose of authorizing the levy and collection of a one-half of one percent (1/2%) sales and use tax for a period of fifteen (15) years, beginning April 1, 2021, for the purposes of (i) constructing, acquiring, extending, expanding, improving, maintaining, operating, and decommissioning sewerage facilities (including but not being limited to sewerage treatment facilities) serving the Town of St. Francisville, and acquiring immovable property, servitudes, and equipment related thereto; and further making application to the State Bond Commission for consent and authorization to hold the aforesaid election; and further providing for other matters in connection therewith.
5. Departmental Updates – Mayor D’Aquilla
a. Mayor’s Comments
b. Attorney Update
c. Police Report
d. Permitting & Planning Updates
e. Main Street Report
Town of St. Francisville
P.O. Box 400 * St. Francisville, LA 70775