First Steps to Starting New Business
Parent Category: Government
Category: Permits & Licenses
· Confirm that your business location is properly zoned for the type of business you wish to open. Zoning Ordinances
· A building permit is required for any remodeling or new construction. Click here for Commercial Building Permit Information. Building Permit – Commercial
· A sign permit is required for signage. Click here for Sign Permit Application and Sign Ordinances. Signage Permit
Registering A New Business
· Federal ID (EIN) number – application online at www.irs.gov
· Louisiana State ID number – application at Louisiana Department of Revenue at www.rev.state.la.us/
· Local Sales Tax Certificate – Contact the West Feliciana School Board Office / Sales & Occupancy Tax Department at 225-635-4989
· Town of St. Francisville Occupational License – you will need to provide your Local Sales Tax Certificate and complete the Occupational License Application
o The first year’s license for retail dealer or wholesale dealer is $50.00. Renewals are based on the gross sales and are due by the end of February each year.
o Professional License is $75.00 per year.
For additional assistance, please contact Town Hall at 225-635-3688. (Add this note at the end)
buy shoes | Air Jordan 1 Παπούτσια & Ρούχα , Προσφορές, Στοκ, Φθηνά , Gov Sport