11936 Ferdinand Street• P. 0. Box 400 • St. Francisville, LA 70775
Phone (225) 635-3688 • Fax (225) 635-6984 • email:
Mayor • William (Billy) D'Aquilla • Alderman • James R. Leake • Susanne Tully • Gigi Robertson • Bryan Kelley • Abby T. Cochran
Town of St. Francisville Planning and Zoning Meeting will be held on Tuesday-July 2, 2019
at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall 11936 Ferdinand Street, St. Francisville, Louisiana
• Call meeting to Order by Chairman
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Prayer (for those who would like to participate)
• Please place your phones on silence.
• Roll Call
• Acceptance and Approval of Agenda
• Acceptance and Approval of Minutes from the meeting on Thursday-June 6, 2019.
• Open Floor for Public Comments
NEW BUSINESS: OPEN PUBLIC HEARING
• Discuss and/or take action on offering a recommendation to the Town Council on the rezoning request on the property located at 9828 Barrow Street from the present zone of RS-2 (Medium Density Single Family Residential) to BMX (Business Mixed Use).
Close Public Hearing
• Discuss and/or take action on the Revised Conceptual Plans for the Parker District PUD and offer a recommendation to the Town Council.
• Discuss and/or take action on the site plan review for the DEMCO project 6843 US Highway 61 and offer a recommendation to the Town Council.
• Discuss revised (06/25/2019) draft of the Impact Fee Study
Posted: Monday-July 1, 2019 at 9:00am in the Town Hall Display Case by Laurie Walsh