➢ All previous year’s LGAP/CWEF grants have been closed out.
➢ The Town applied for new LGAP 15/16 funding last Friday. The request was submitted as General Water System Improvements.
➢ As previously discussed, all the bids submitted were above budget. May have to re-bid with a modified design.
➢ Loan paperwork has been finalized.
➢ The Grant award letter is pending new administration being settled into office.
➢ The Town has acquired property from the School Board and adjacent industrial site.
➢ The survey maps and boundary description are ready to be signed pending Mike Hughes’ approval.
➢ Plans and Specifications are being worked on by PEC and a site visit with Maintenance Superintendent Wally Neal was done today to check for layout piping, etc.
• Discussion of the Proposal for Landscape Architectural Services for Town of St. Francisville Town Gateways, Town Center and Highway 61 Corridor Enhancements. After discussion, the Board determined that Mr. Joseph Furr would be asked to revise his proposal to also incorporate recommendations from CPEX & CRPC regarding traffic calming on Royal Street, wayfaring signage from 61 and along Commerce & Ferdinand and plantings along the street corners on Ferdinand Street.
• Entergy is currently running 12 hour shifts to check powerlines affected by the Mississippi River flooding by airboats. Each airboat is being accompanied by either a Police Officer or Sheriff Deputy.
• We are currently working on updating our permit process to insure that we are incorporating all the new zoning ordinance requirements.
• The Architectural Design & Review Board has approved new signage for New Life Church. The next step is to have Building Inspector Alan Dwyer to inspect and approved the installation site.
• Reminder letters for Hwy. 61 business to lower their signs will be mailed out. Their deadline for complying with the new Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance is April 12, 2016.
• Held a pre-construction meeting with Dick Lancaster for his shopping center.
• The Historical District Commission has a meeting scheduled for next Thursday.
• Mike Hughes has completed the remodel for his new Law Office on Johnston Street.
• Courtney Tucker of Tiger Town Realty and Jeff Ferris of Ferris Engineering are opening a business on Ferdinand and will be requesting a permit to remodel.