• Burnette Road Bridge – still no news on request for additional funding.
• New Water Well Replacement & Water System Improvements – Bid Opening for the #4 Water Well Replacement was held today. Will present the bid results for award at the next meeting.
• Drove by Mayeaux project.
o No work appears to be occurring.
• Placed call to Claude Barron to obtain status of project.
o No response.
• Final inspection for Judith Norgren /Peggy Gammil project.
• Meeting with both owner and architect Boll Weevil project.
o Met with architect concerning plan review comments.
o Owner is investigating option due to sprinkler requirements for residential occupancies.
• Meeting with Johnathan Beckham to review project.
o Need site plan and copies of reviewed plans prior to permit.
• Moving forward with full implementation of Mypermit software.
• Meeting at Dart house with Mr. Dart to proceed with project.
• Cards have been mailed out to our water customers notifying them that the 2015 Annual Consumer Confidence Report / Water We Drink will be published in the Democrat June 2nd and they can also contact Town Hall if they would like a copy of the report mailed to them.
• We are advertising for the Official Journal and will select our 2016/2017 Official Journal at the next meeting.
• The Water Well Replacement bids were postponed from May 17th until today due to a bid amendment that was sent out. The unofficial low bid came in at $637,500.00. Bia is verifying the numbers to confirm the bids calculations are correct but she was happy with the prices received and she expects to add the bid award to the next agenda.
• Historic District Commission approved a sign for Sara Cooper’s new hair salon and paint colors for Al Aqaba restaurant.