• Pre-construction meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 18th at 2:00pm
• Contractor has provided a revised Construction schedule as follows:
o Begin site work, install well fittings and piping and relocating equipment as required: April 17th
o Install Chlorination equipment and begin electrical work: May 1st
o Complete electrical and required testing of well: June 16th
• Six customers on new gas line on Highway 61 North.
• Installing 3 New Fire Hydrants - The Francis Smokehouse, Fair Barn, and a flush out
• Letter was received from DOTD regarding Hwy. 61 Pedestrian Crossing – The board would like for DOTD to do another study on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
• Excess Flow Valve Option Letter Is Being Mailed to All Gas Customers
• Finalizing DOTD Road Overlay Project – Working on few minor punch lists items.
• Discuss purchase of mobile speed unit. Scott Ford getting price quotes for the next meeting.
• Continued work on WFPH
o Interior doors, floors, and millwork.
o Parking lot almost complete.
• Live Oak Center in ongoing construction.
• Beckham house installing interior cabinets.
• Ware studio exterior complete.
• Hall House roof installed. Bricks being installed now.
• Burger King permit to be issued soon.