1) A motion was made by Herschel Harrington and seconded by Wayne Slater to nominate the following slate for Chairman and Vice Chairman:
Claire Mott as Chairman
Paul Martin as Vice Chairman
Nominations were accepted by both candidates, motion carried.
2) A motion was made by Claire Mott and seconded by Wayne Slater to approve the materials and design on a new shed located in the rear of the home of Paul and Debbie Martin 9758 Royal St.
3) A motion was made by Claire Mott and seconded by Paul Martin to approve the wrought iron railing and wooden window caps that will be added to the home of Yul Lorio 4746 Prosperity St.
4) The new paint color submitted for Claude Barron’s home was tabled until all paint colors can be re-reviewed.
5) A motion was made to allow a temporary wrought iron fence enclosure on the property of the Golsan House 9839 Royal St. Motion carried.
6) A motion was made by Paul Martin and seconded by Herschel Harrington to approve the Final Draft of the Historic District Guidelines and to make a recommendation to the Town Council for adoption. Motion carried.
7) A motion was made by Wayne Slater and seconded by Herschel Harrington to set the HDC meeting date as the third Thursday of each month at 6:30pm at the Historical Society Museum 11757 Ferdinand Street, all materials must be received to the office the Friday prior to the meeting date by noon to be placed on the meeting agenda. Motion carried.