/s/ William H. D’Aquilla
William H. D’Aquilla, Mayor
TOWN OF ST. FRANCISVILLE
June 14, 2016
• Burnette Road Bridge – still waiting to see if the request for addition funding will be approved.
• New Water Well Replacement & Water System Improvements – bid to be awarded to Griner Drilling.
• CWEF grant application for 2015-2016 – has been submitted and will not be awarded for a few months.
• Structural framing is up and roof joist are being installed on new hospital. Also, site paving is being installed.
• Issued permit for Johnathan Beckham.
• Claude Barron project going to arbitration.
• Boll Weevil project is moving forward with submittal requirements.
• Moving forward with full implementation of Mypermit software.
• Issued inspection letter for Dart house.
• July 4th - The town will shoot fireworks on Monday July 4th at dark at the WFP Sports Park, The American Legion will serve refreshments and the town will pay for a DJ. Details have been sent to the newspapers, facebook and posters are being made.
• Car Show - Saturday August 20th downtown from 9am -3pm will be the Pointe Coupee Car Show, all proceeds will go to the Louisiana Veterans Foundation.
• I will meet with Andrea McCarthy on June 28th to talk about property owners being able to apply for State and/or Federal Tax Credits.
• American Queen looking into new shore excursions.
• IPW Fams will have 4 German Companies, 2 UK, 1 Swiss and 1 Media Fam visiting St. Francisville before and after IPW in New Orleans next week.
• Kiosk Panels - We are now supplying kiosk panels to the Sports Park for their new kiosk located close to the concession stand. We will have the tourism map on one panel and upcoming calendar of events on the other.