• US 61 Gas Line Extension – Waiting on the clear lien certificate. Once received, we will issue the retainage fee and close out the project.
• Water Well #4 Replacement - Wally is meeting with the contractor at the job site this week. The contractor will begin doing site cleanup as we are waiting to receive the pump that is on order.
• Burnett Bridge – Will notify KCR Contractors that they have been awarded the job and get a pre-construction meeting scheduled.
• Mayor D’Aquilla provided the alderman with a copy of the final audit for Fiscal Year 15/16.
• Reminder – the Planning & Zoning Ordinance Training Class is scheduled for April 11th for 11 am – 1pm.
• Reminder – All elected officials need to submit their Financial Disclosure to the Board of Ethics before May 15th.
• Continued work on WFPH.
o Interior doors and floors and millwork.
o Parking lot almost complete.
• Live Oak Center in ongoing construction.
• Beckham house installing interior cabinets.
• Ware studio installing roof and siding.
• Hall house framed, dried in.
• There will be a ribbon cutting April 6th at 10 am for the Children’s Center.