1. Open Public Hearing for Ordinance 2017-7: AN ORDINANCE vacating, revoking and setting aside the dedication to public use of a portion of Johnson Street in the Town of St. Francisville.
2. Public Comment for Ordinance 2017-7 - Mayor D’Aquilla open the floor for public comments. No comments were made.
3. Close Public Hearing - Public Hearing was closed at 5:37 p.m. and the Regular Meeting was opened.
1. Burnette Road Bridge:
• Contractor has completed the embankment and backfilling, and laid asphalt today (09/12/17);
• Sidewalk is formed and concrete should be poured shortly.
2. New Water Well #4:
• Phone signal is not being transmitted from the water tower to call well to run on automatic. A service order has been put in to the phone company;
• The well will run on manual but there is some piping vibration. This may be caused by insufficient bracing and/or a surge/water hammer issue. Contractor is supposed to be going to the site today (09/12/17) to install a hard piped spool piece in lieu of a sleeve coupling for improved bracing. He is also pricing a Bermad (or equal) surge attenuating valve similar to the one that exists at the Hardwood Well #5.
a. Mayor’s Comments
• Jesse Means has been appointed to the 911 Communication Board to fill a vacancy left by former employee Travis Depew.
b. Police Report – no new update.
c. Permitting & Planning Updates – written update provided by Building Official.
d. Main Street Report – Laurie Walsh presented the Architectural Design & Review Boards recommendation as follows:
1. The Hoffpauri Studios new design for the St. Francis Animal Medical Clinic which will be located on Live Oak Drive.
2. The addition of a small building at the rear of the existing building for Healing Place Church.