• US 61 Gas Line Extension
o The preconstruction meeting was held last week and construction started Monday, December 12th.
• Water Well #4 Replacement
o The water well is being developed now. The contractor will be pumping the well to get feedback in order to properly size the pumps and motor.
o Will schedule a construction update meeting to get a status and estimated completion date.
• Burnett Bridge
o Looking to re-design the Burnett Bridge to a box culvert. This re-design would require a new hydro study and have to go back thru Corp of Engineers for approval.
• Audubon One Stop, LLC – DBA Jetts’s Food Mart #4
• American General Inv., Inc. – DBA Cracker Barrel Store #32
• East Dragon of Louisiana, LLC
• Magnolia Café
• Pace Enterprises, LLC – DBA Feliciana Seafood Market & Deli
• Pace Enterprises, LLC – DBA Feliciana Seafood & Deli
• Pace Family Enterprises, LLC – DBA The Carriage House Restaurant
• Que Pasa, LLC
• Sonny’s Pizza, Inc.
• The Francis Southern Table & Bar
• Wolf-Schlesinger House, Inc. – DBA St. Francisville Inn & Restaurant
• ZA, LLC – DBA Gas Lane 11
Abby T. Cochran – Yea
James Davis – Yea
James R. Leake – Yea
Gigi Robertson – Nay
Robert P. Leake – Absent
• Continued work on WFPH.
Building almost fully enclosed. Waiting on whether to install sky lights.
Positive meeting held with Mr. Chastant to discuss sight signage.
Partial electrical granted to start running HVAC systems.
• Live Oak Center started up and installing rear wall studs.
• Lea Williams granted occupancy at Pecan Grove house.
• Beckham house framing inspected performed and passed with minor comments after meeting on site with owner.
• Ware studio reviewed and approved for permit with comments.
• Wendall Hall house reviewed and approved for permit with comments.
• Christmas in the Country was a wash out. Re-scheduling vendors in the park for December 17th from 10-3. Will have music, rock painting & a rock hunt weather permitting.
• Scheduling a site plan review for Burger King.
• Approved the hospital’s new signage for Burnette Road entrance and Commerce Street entrance.