• Burnett Bridge – the contractor is scheduled to mobilize June 12th. The box culverts are scheduled for June 19th delivery. Bridge completion date is set for July 31st.
• Water Well – we anticipate the well will be running by auxiliary power by June 16th with the permanent control panel installed by July 17th.
• DEQ Compliance Order – the sewer treatment plant response has been delivered to DEQ.
• US 61 Gas Line Extension – the lien certificate and final invoice for Spinks Construction’s retainage has been received. Once payment has been made, this job will be complete.
• The Mississippi River is rising fast and we expect the river road to be closed this afternoon or tomorrow.
• The 2016 Annual Water We Drink Report will be published in the Democrat on June 8th. Post cards have been mailed out to all water customers advising them that they can also contact Town Hall to request an electronic copy to be emailed or a hard copy to be mailed to them directly.
• We are now advertising for the 2017-2018 Official Journal. Bids will be presented at the next board meeting.
• Town Hall will be closed May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.
• Alderman Susie Tully attended a Healthy Communities Forum present thru LSU AG Center. They are asking for volunteers to serve on a coalition. Mayor D’Aquilla said we could provide a proclamation to show the Town’s support.
• Continued work on WFPH
o Exterior landscape being installed
o Wrapping up interior.
• Live Oak Center in ongoing construction.
• Beckham house interior being completed.
• Ware studio interior being completed.
• Hall House interior being completed
• Burger King under construction
o Plumbing inspection this week.