The term “waste” shall include, without limitation to, the following:
(1) Garbage and all household and kitchen refuse;
(3) Dead animals or fowl;
(4) Excrement from animals or fowl, food wastes, soiled bedding;
(5) Industrial debris;
(6) Grass clippings, weeds, vines, shrubbery trimmings, bushes, bush limbs, trees, tree limbs, and other plants or parts thereof;
(7) Debris from the erecting, construction, repairing, demolishing, or remodeling, of buildings or other structures;
(8) Any substance which may be unsightly, offensive to the smell, or injurious to the public health and safety;
(9) Pesticides and herbicides;
(10) Pharmaceuticals and chemicals;
(11) All fuels, motor oil, fluids, and lubricants for vehicles, lawn mowers, garden and farm equipment, and other machinery;
(12) Scrap metal;
(13) Tires, batteries, and other parts of vehicles, lawn mowers, garden and farm equipment, and other machinery;
(14) Paper and paper products;
(15) Plastic and plastic products;
(17) Electronic equipment and parts thereof;
(18) Any solid material or fluid (other than clean water) intended to be disposed of.
It is unlawful for any person to dispose of any waste by putting it in the Public Storm Drainage System.
In addition to being liable for court costs, any person who violates this article shall be punished by a fine of twenty-five ($25.00) dollars for the first offense and thirty-five ($35.00) for the second offense. On a third or subsequent conviction the municipal court or any court of proper jurisdiction shall impose a fine of fifty ($50.00) dollars and may suspend or revoke any or all municipal permits held by the offender and pertinent to the violation.